Client Servicing Interns
To provide broad client servicing support at a general. Working closely in support of and under the direction from Client Executives, Client Managers and Client Directors to enable them to devote more of their time to managing client projects day-to-day.
- Provide support to Client Executives, Client Managers and Client Directors, pro-actively and efficiently, on various day to day tasks, as required
- To perform desktop research, shop for samples and provide the relevant team with the desired inspiration material, keeping track of petty cash, receipts and job numbers
- To ensure all material created is saved on the Storage server under the correct client and job
- To provide ad-hoc support where needed to aid in great client servicing; workshop, acting as courier etc.
- Keep all members of the team updated on the status of all ongoing tasks where you have an involvement
- To demonstrate an understanding of branding and marketing generally, and look to apply this to specific tasks as and when required
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship within Why? Brand Design
What we’re looking for
- Singaporean or PR, fresh graduates with marketing, media, communications, PR diploma or degrees
- Keen interest in brand strategy and design